When the weather is sunny and bright outside, who wouldn’t choose to do a workout outside? Whether you choose to do a high intensity workout or even a yoga session, in this article I will be sharing some of the best outdoor workout mats!
Let’s have a look!
Here are the top 3 best outdoor workout mats
1. HemingWeigh 1 inch Thick Yoga Mat
- 70(Length) x 23(Width) inches, made with high density foam of approx 1 inch thickness
- Thick anti-tear premium foam material
- Eco friendly as it is made with non toxic NBR material a
- Easy to clean due to is soft and flexible material
Having a thick mat is always ideal especially when using it outside. A thick matt allows for you to be more comfortable when doing a workout as it reduces the pressure on your joints when carrying out a workout especially yoga positions.
2. Gruper Yoga Mat Non Slip
- Comes in 8 different colours, with a carrying bag included
- More soft than traditional non-green PVC and EVA yoga mats, also eco-friendly
- The mat is made from a non slip texture on both sides, making the mat more durable than others
- Corrugated texture on back, allows for the mat to grip onto ground and not slide around the area it is placed
With the mat itself having corrugated texture on one side, allows you to perform such activities without the mat sliding everywhere. The mat is thick itself, allowing for a reduced pressure on your joints. This mat also comes with a carrying bag, so you can take the mat wherever you choose.
3. Scnkt Yoga Mat with Phone Stand and Countdown Timer
- Comes in purple/pink and white/grey
- That mat contains a built in timer and a mobile phone stand with the timer allowing you to accurately calculate the time spent in each action
- It also has a phone stand, to allow you rest your phone or tablet, to follow workouts whilst being on the mat
- Includes a carry strap, making it easy to transport between places
This is a great invention. I have carried out yoga positions whilst laying on my front but having the struggle of having to reach out to my phone to see what my yoga instructor is now asking us to do. Having this feature is a great way to hold your phone up as well as see the countdown timer whilst on the mat.
That is all for now! I hope you enjoyed this blog post on the best outdoor workout mats.