Now, why is organization important? Well, it is shown to reduce stress from your daily jobs that you carry out throughout your day. Whether it be at work or at home. Having work everywhere all over your desk can seem really overwhelming, and actually make you feel less productive, so having your desk sorted will reduce the stress of it all!
I'm an affiliate. I hope you love the products I recommend. Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page - at no additional cost to you. If you use my links, thank you for your support. I really appreciate it!
How to organize your desk office or cubicle at work
Having an organised desk will just help your mindset and mood the moment you begin to work. Here I have listed some ways you can organise your desk office/cubicle.
- Keep related papers in folders, and only keep the folders that are important for that task on your desk
- Keep your phone on the more dominant side to avoid stretching the cables across your desk
- Maintain a clear space size on your desk to help place papers and documents you may be working on
- Only place the stationery on your desk that you use
1. Way Basics TV PC Desktop Modern Computer Monitor Stand Screen Riser (Tool-Free Assembly and Uniquely Crafted from Sustainable Non Toxic zBoard Paperboard), Black Wood Grain
A desk monitor stand is always a good idea. It contains a smartphone holder and is two tiers. Having this product, allows you to keep your desk tidy and all in one place, not forgetting that your computer screen or laptop can be placed on top of the tier.
– Effectively improves posture
– Effectively relieves back and neck pain
– High quality and very sturdy
– Cable tidy and has a phone slot
– Easy to assemble (comes as a flat-pack)
2. BUBM PU Leather Mouse Pad Mat Waterproof
Having a leather mouse pad that is waterproof can come in handy, especially if you accidentally spill your tea or coffee! This large mouse mat comes in 6 different colors. With it containing microfiber leather, it makes so easy to clean with simply a wet cloth.
– Easy to clean due to the Microfiber leather (with spillage of drinks or pens)
– Comes well packaged
– Protects your desk area from scratches and spills
– More comfort for your wrist
3. Magnetic Weekly Planner Whiteboard
Having a weekly planner is always a good idea, but it can be a waste of paper at times. With this weekly planner whiteboard, you can write and rub off any writing or drawings that you don’t want anymore.
– Includes dry wipe markers and eraser
– Helps to plan and prioritize your tasks/activities throughout the week
– Easy to assemble onto walls or cabinets
4. YAOYUE Large Size Durable Strong Set of 5Pcs Desk Organizer
Instead of having a drawer filled with pens, some of which work and some which don’t, sort your pens and pencils into this 5 piece desk organizer. It is OPP Plastic, making it sturdy and thick. This design is very simple and clean looking with a white transparent look.
– Sturdy and thick
– Can be used for many stationery items (scissors, highlighters, clips)
– Smooth surface, and no damage to the surface it is resting on
– Keeps your stationery/items neat and tidy
– Multi-use purpose, can be used for makeup brushes or other small items
5. Yootech Wireless Charger
A phone charger stand can give your desk a bit more of a professional look, whilst at the same time charging your phones, and technology gadgets like air pods too.
– Wireless charging
– Case friendly for phones
– You receive 1 x Qi Wireless Charging Pad, 1 x 3. 3ft USB Type C Cable, 1 x User Manner.
That is all for now on this article! I hope you have found something informative from my post today and that these products are beneficial to you, for now, take care
– View my other latest posts –