Sometimes going to the gym can cost a lot per month. Some days I am all for going to the gym, and other days I prefer to stay in and do a workout. Below are the top 5 pieces of equipment to use for fitness at home.
I’m an affiliate. I hope you love the products I recommend. Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page – at no additional cost to you. If you use my links, thank you for your support. I really appreciate it!
1. FitBeast Core Exercise Sliders – 2 Dual Sided Gliding Discs
These are gliding discs which can be used over soft floors (carpet) and of course hard floors. These discs are used for so many different exercises e.g. Planks, Pilates, mountain climbers, hip thrusts. The discs are lightweight and are easily portable so you can take them with you anywhere.
– Suitable for various workouts
– Comfortable material for your hands and feet due to non-slip EVA cloth
– Easily Portable
– Entire body strength training
– Only big enough for the ball of your feet.
– If your flooring has grained like material, it can cause some stickiness and will be a little tougher to move the discs
This product also comes with an exercise book. In the book it shows to you what exercises you can use with the discs. It will be emailed to you and can be downloaded onto your phone, tablet or computer by pdf. You receive two discs with an additional carry bag.
2. Rayinblue – 9 In 1 Body Building Push Up Rack Board Push-up
This is a coloured push-up board that allows you to do multiple different upper body workouts all on one board. This design is a plug and press action. You simply slot each of the hand grips into different positions on the board to train different parts of your upper body.
Blue shapes – Chest
Red shapes – Shoulders
Yellow shapes – Back
Green shapes – Triceps
– Non-slip hand grips
– A range of workouts can be done on one piece of equipment
– Instructions/fitness guide isn’t included.
This can be used by men and women and of any gender. It is a very fairly strong piece of equipment. It is highly effective at isolating those upper body muscles.
3. Phoenix Fitness Exercise Dice
These exercise dices allow you for variation in your workout and make it a little more fun and unexpected. On each side of the dice, it covers a different number of reps or a different exercise. This adds some interest to your workouts, as you have no idea what workout you are up for.
These dices can be used in classes, with friends and of course individual use. It can be used both in and outdoors due to the vinyl material – making it easy to clean and maintain.
– Made of vinyl material, making it easy to clean and maintain
– Can be used inside and outdoors
– Variation with the two dices
– These dices provide fun, active workouts for children
– Limited to the same exercises
– Limited to the same number of reps
4. OOTO Upgraded Boxing Reflex Ball
This headband boxing reflex ball is a great, fun way for training hand eye coordination. This piece of fitness equipment also helps to practise reflexes. It is suitable for all genders, adult, teenagers and children (above 5 years recommended). It can be used at any fitness level, you do not have to be a professional boxer in order to use this product.
The ball is lighter and softer than a tennis ball making it a lot more safer. It can be used to train, release stress and even have fun.
– It comes with an adjustable headband, which fits to your head size
– Children (above 5 years recommended), teenagers and adults can use this
– For any fitness level
– Having to adjust the headband to your height and arm length
5. Insonder Resistance Bands Set
A set of resistance bands can help to intensify your workouts. You can use these for upper body workouts and even lower body workouts. Instead of just one band, you get 5 to choose from which vary in resistance. Depending on what fitness level you are and strength, you will be able to choose the band which best suits you.
Adding resistance bands to your workout increases the effectiveness of your exercises massively. It can help to increase power and strength. These bands are easy to carry inside your gym bag and wherever you go.
Each band has a different weight and on each of the band, it also states the resistance of that band in terms of how ‘strong’ each band is:
– Extra light
– Extra Heavy
– Using these can increase your strength and power
– These bands can also help with stretching your muscles
– Can be used in many different exercises e.g. Crossfit, Zumba, Yoga and Pilates
– Sometimes when the band isn’t placed right it can roll up and become thread-like which is uncomfortable
– They might not be able to fit around all thigh sizes
These items can be used anywhere, whether they are used indoors or outdoors, it is entirely your choice. You can purchase them for yourself or even gift them to someone.
I hope you have found this article helpful, for now, take care