What is Kesaradi Oil?
Kesaradi oil is a rich blend of saffron, rose oil and turmeric and 16 exotic ayurvedic herbs. It is known to give you a glorious glow, and results can be seen best when used 3 times daily.
See the full ingredients of Kesaradi oil here
Is Kesaradi Oil good for skin?
Kesaradi oil has a range of benefits for the skin. The oil is said that it can leave the skin feeling replenished and glowing. Using the oil regularly can reduce the appearance of pore sizes, as well as leaving your skin feeling toned. It is said that this oil is suitable for all skin types, and can be used during your morning and night-time skincare routines.
Kesaradi Oil benefits:
- Can eliminate blemishes
- Can give a glowing complexion
- Can improve face texture
- Reduced need for applying moisturiser
- Can reduce the appearance of pores
How to use Kesaradi Oil
- Cleanse your face with your facial cleanser and a warm cloth.
- Pat your face whilst leaving it a tad damp.
- Take 2-3 drops of the oil into your palm and gently massage onto face in an upward, circular motion.
- Massage the oil onto the neck in an upwards motion whenever you carry out a morning and night-time skincare routine to see the best results.
Kesaradi Oil does it work?
This oil has shown some amazing results even from day 1. You can choose to use it a numerous amount of ways. Below are 5 different ways you can use Kesaradi oil.
- For a daily moisturiser.
- For hand lotion.
- For a body lotion.
- Use it as a bath oil.
- Use it underneath your makeup.
I have hyperlinked this product for you, so it is easy to find (you can either click on the heading or the caption below the photo).
The brand has its own reviews from customers, and gives you a greater depth of the oil itself. It has a high amount of reviews from customers that you are welcome to read.
I hope you have found this article helpful, for now, take care